At River, we believe strongly in our philosophy of “Investments with Management” and view investments as more than financial transactions. The “people” aspect has always been extremely important to us. We are truly committed to developing meaningful partnerships based on respect, trust and integrity. We strive for success in each individual investment for our investors and ourselves, but we are also committed to the success of our management teams, their employees and the various stakeholders in their businesses. We pride ourselves on our reputation for treating people the way they deserve to be treated. This commitment to people drives everything we do.
- Proven Track Record: 80 investments over the past 25+ years
- Focus: Each investment is very important, a limited number of investments undertaken annually
- Experience: Our partners have over 100 years of combined experience and deep industry knowledge in a variety of sectors
- Reputation: Working with us is easy, investment inquiries are welcome and we are committed to providing quick, informed responses
- Engagement: Substantial general partner investment in each fund
- Access to Capital: Currently investing River VII, LP with $285 million in committed capital
River Associates invests alongside management in all of its companies. We often partner with existing management but will also coinvest with executives who assume a leadership role with a prospective platform company. In the latter case, River Associates seeks to partner with seasoned operating executives who have demonstrated the ability to successfully manage a small, medium or large company or a substantial division or subsidiary of a large company. If you are an executive or an executive management team seeking to purchase a stand-alone company or a subsidiary or division of a larger company, please contact Mark Jones to discuss a possible partnership.